Applying for the 2019
PCOS Diva/PCOS Challenge Confidence Grant
About the PCOS Confidence Grant
- Applicant MUST have a diagnosis of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome from a physician.
- Applicant MUST be a legal permanent US resident.
- Applicant MUST be at least 18 years of age or application must be completed by a parent or legal guardian if prospective grant recipient is less than 18 years of age.
Dates of Interest
- Grant application is available online for the SPRING beginning 2/19/19
- Grant submission deadline for SPRING consideration 5/1/19
- Grant decisions announced for SPRING funding 7/1/19
- Grant application is available online for the FALL beginning 8/21/19
- Grant submission deadline for FALL consideration 11/1/19
- Grant decisions announced for FALL funding 12/10/19
Personal Statement and Supporting Materials
Applicant must include a personal statement (500 – 1,000 words) and all supporting materials in order to complete the grant application. Applications will NOT be considered if they do not contain the requested supporting materials below:
- Required: Letter from applicant’s physician confirming applicant’s diagnosis of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) in PDF format.
- Optional: Letter from physician confirming applicant’s PCOS related hair and skin issues in PDF format. The previous confirmation letter may also contain this information.
- At least one photo showing applicant’s reason for applying for this grant (e.g. picture of acne, hirsutism or hair loss).
3. Video Statement (Optional)
Applicant may provide a short video statement about why she is applying for this grant (up to two minutes). A link to an “Unlisted” or public video on Youtube or Vimeo, or a video uploaded to PCOSChallenge.com/video may be submitted.
Terms and Disclaimer
Contributions to Grant
PCOS Confidence Grant donation page.